Monday, April 6, 2009

The Little Krafty Box

I am in love.
Mini-trees and birds by Maya Road. I haven't put them away since I got them last week so every project lately has a little touch of them. I bought two sets of them so I still have a pretty good stash too.
I got looking at my collection of Jillibean Soup ribbons and strings and realized they had created a nice little tangled ball all on their own.
Plato said it best, "Necessity is the mother of invention."
So, here it is. My little krafty box which now houses my ric rac and string. This project is also posted over at It Takes All Kinds, an inspirational blog:
Supplies: Jillibean Soup - Minestrone (chopped tomatoes, canellini beans, thin zucchini), Bean Stalks (green/brown collection, red/black collection, brown/natural collection), Bean Seeds (harvest/small), Core'dinations Vintage cardstock (Reminisce collection), Maya Road chipboard trees/birds, Scenic Route worn grid paper, Stampin' Up seasons stamp and border punch, My Sentiments Exactly butterfly stamp, Heidi Swapp rubon snowflakes, Making Memories paint, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, We R' Memory Keepers eyelets and Crop-a-Dile, Autumn Leaves check stamp, Tsukineko ink, EK Success circle punch, Artful Stamper puffy paint, other: kraft box, white ric rac.

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Sarah! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome project.. love the trees and birds. i have some on order and can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it even more know that I see it completed! Great job - gotta get me some cubes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG How cute is that!! Love the fourseasonthing on the sides! Just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete