Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Hodgkinson Christmas sweat shop

It's a tradition. 100 Christmas cards. Ususually I get them started in late November and have them in the mail by the first week of December. Vomitting and "other" delayed this plan. So, on Thursday, December 17th, from 9:15am until 11pm we worked as a family to get these suckers pumped out. 100 of 'em. Yup. It turned into the Hodgkinson Christmas sweat shop.
I hear they pay more in Thailand for labour than what I paid my kids and husband.
Enjoy!

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Ruby Vintage, Snowflake white, French Roast brown), Jillibean Soup kraft paper, Creative Impressions twine, Sizzix embossing die ("Merry"), diecut (branch) and Big Shot embossing machine, Fiskars punch (Cardinal), Cuttlebug/Provocraft embossing folder, We R' Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, 3M Quick Dry glue, other: foam layering tape.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are amazing. That sucker is just too good. I like the idea of the slave labor - wonder if that would ever work for me? Merry Christmas Hodgee!

    ReplyDelete