Saturday, January 30, 2010

Core'dinations meets Jillibean Soup

How perfect, right? My two favourite companies joined up at CHA to bring us this:

This is just one of five collections of pre-embossed Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock that were released at winter CHA last week. I will be working like a busy bee over the next few days to come up with a project for each of the collections.

Today's project is only a small sneak peek at the actual layout will be appearing in the spring 2010 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. I will let you know when it's available at your local scrapbooking store OR free to download on the S&CT website.

2 comments:

  1. How perfect is that! I love these already embossed cardstocks and can't wait to see some samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Jillibean and Coredinations got together... can't wait to see it irl! And the sneak of your project... I can't wait til spring, for the weather and for the new issue of SCT! :)

    ReplyDelete