Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Core Impressions, Vintage, WhiteWash, and Essentials), Jillibean Soup kraft paper, Marvy butterfly punch, EK Success flowers punches, Stampin' Up! heart, circle and scalloped circle punches, Making Memories sanding block and Helmar layering tape.
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Core Impressions and Essentials), Jillibean Soup printed kraft, kraft, twine and cardstock stickers, Hot Off the Press bird template, Stampin' Up! leaf punch, Queen & Co bling, We R' Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Making Memories sanding block, Helmar layering tape and Creative Memories circle cutter.
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Core Impressions and Essentials), Jillibean Soup patterned paper, kraft paper, cardstock stickers and twine, Quickutz letter dies, Sizzix filmstrip die, Fiskars Everywhere Punch, Xyron sticker maker, EK Success journaling pen, Font: Mason, other: sewing machine and thread. This layout is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck from her new book, PageMaps 2.
P.S. For those of you that have been asking....no, I haven't heard from Elmer's yet about the results from the Elmer's Crafting Challenge. If you would like to check out the other entries in that competition, be sure to check out their projects on their blogs here:
· Linda Scott- http://just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com/2010/09/halloween-mini-album.html
· Tara Kuczykowski- http://dealseekingmom.com/win-it-wednesday-elmers-craft-prize-pack-3-winners/
· Nikki Sivils- http://nikkisdoghouse.blogspot.com/2010/10/nikki-here-with-elmers-craft-challenge.html
· Alicia Thelin- http://scrappybetties.blogspot.com/2010/09/world-card-making-day-challenge-and.html
· Lydia Jackson- http://lidibids-scrapnotions.blogspot.com/2010/09/elmers-not-just-white-glue.html
· Heather Parsons- http://smallfryandco.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-candy-can-for-elmers-craft.html
· Denise Sawyer- http://wholesomemommy.com/elmers-craft-project/
· Mercedes Levy- http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2010/10/how-to-make-your-own-pinata-part-2-a-giveaway/
· Sammye Jo Singer- http://62cards.blogspot.com/2010/10/elmers-xacto-challenge-project-revealed.html
· Sheena Tatum- http://sophistishe.com/2010/10/family-silhouette-ornaments-on-a-whim/
· Stacey Michaud- http://staceymichaud.blogspot.com/2010/10/elmers-crafting-challenge-giveaway.html
· Shanna Cameron Picard- http://bananastamper.blogspot.com/2010/10/elmers-craft-glue-giveaway.html
· Jo West- http://mypaperplayhouse.blogspot.com/2010/10/elmers-crafters-challenge-my-project.html
· Nicholette Sperry- http://nv-craftenvy.blogspot.com/2010/10/elmers-challenge-trick-or-treat.html
· Dottie Baltz- http://ow.ly/2RDcY