Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Here's a quick card that I made this morning. I recently bought a bunch of baker's twine through The Twinery. They had an awesome 8-pack of twines in a variety of colours which of course I had to have. I discovered, while making this card, that:


  • baker's twine is best "finished off" by knotting the ends in order to prevent fraying.

  • to break up the spirling of colours, add a coordinating brad to the center of a bow by splitting it open and wrapping it around the core of the bow.

I hope you had a great Easter weekend with your family and friends.Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Core Impressions - Basic Grey Collection and Snowflake white) and Sand-it Gadget tool, Jillibean Soup kraft card base, We R' Memory Keepers patterned paper, The Twinery baker's twine, Queen & Co. brad, Fiskars layering tape, other: sewing machine and thread.

1 comment: