Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kraft Core...a card!

Today I have a card to share which I just made last night with the *NEW* Kraft Core by Core'dinations. I used 6 different Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folders since this collection is a Tim Holtz/Core'dinations product.


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Kraft Core) and Sand-It Gadget tool, Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folders, Stampin' Up!/Sizzix letter dies, Xyron Creatopia adhesive, other: sewing machine and thread. This card is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck from her book Scrapbook PageMaps 2 (page 47).



Here's a trick:
In order to sand the small black letters I first had to adhere them to the card using my Xyron Creatopia and then sand them. They are much to small to sand before attaching and the Xyron provides the adhesive you need to keep them in place for the sanding.


ETA: Today, over on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog, I wrote up some instructions on how to make a pair of these little beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment