Friday, January 23, 2009

No More Sleeps!


Since we leave tonight at about midnight, drive to Detroit and fly out to Anaheim at 6am...there are now no more sleeps until CHA! Yahoo!

CHA is the Craft and Hobby Association trade show. It happens twice a year. Craft companies, including those that manufacture scrapbooking supplies, show off their new lines and businesses place their orders. I can't wait!

This year I am actually ahead of schedule. I have business cards made. I have my four layouts and a card ready for Core'dinations as well. Here's one of the layouts. I had the technique in my head for days and finally had a chance to make it yesterday.
To create the look of the stars:
Use your craft knife to slice an "*" in the front of the Black Magic. Next, using a pencil or eyelet setter, push the cardstock forward from behind.
Using your fingernails, press down the star sections in the front. Finally, attach a coordinating sheet of Core'dinations cardstock behind the star holes you have created.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Black Magic, All in the Family), Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cricut diecuts (Stamped, George), foam layering tape, Zig black marker

No comments:

Post a Comment