Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Four teachers. Yep. Four.

I realized the other day that I will need to make four teacher thank you cards. My son has two teachers (one in the AM, one in the PM), and my daughter has a teacher and an educational assistant. Yeah. I had better get crackin'!
Here is another one. This one was made based on Sketch This #86. And, if you just gotta know...the tree trunk is from Riff Raff Designs. Yum!
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Vanilla Cream), Jillibean Soup patterned paper (Minestrone/Chopped Tomatoes, Cannellini Beans), Scenic Route worn grid paper, Jillibean Soup journaling spot, Jillibean Soup kraft paper, WorldWin kraft envelope, Riff Raff Designs chipboard tree trunk, Imaginisce stamp (best teacher), Unity Stamp Company stamp (numbers), Tsukineko inks (VersaFine, VersaMark), Stampin' Up! binder punch and heart punch, Making Memories paint (Chocolate), Heidi Swapp edge distressor (used on the Vanilla Cream Core'dinations cardstock to rough it up).

4 comments:

  1. had to come by and see what you had...and I too love the jellibean soup stuff you've done... thanks for your comments on 2peas... Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teacher thank you cards are next on my scrappy to do list, and this one is perfect! I'm enclosing gift cards. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love that tree trunk! Totally cute card, love the numbers in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sarah!!! I saw it posted on Riff Raff's blog. Woohoo!

    Carole
    (Dorrie's crop buddy)

    ReplyDelete