Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Soup's on!

Today, over at the Jillibean Soup blog, they just posted a new sketch. I made a card based on the sketch but you could make a layout, card or whatever. Be sure to check it out.
Tomorrow I will be back with more cupcake goodness. Mmmm.... High calorie scrappin'!

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Vanilla Cream), Jillibean Soup paper (Minestrone collection, kraft), Unity Stamp Company stamp, Creative Cafe rubons, Heidi Swapp edge distesser, Tsukineko ink, other: foam layering tape, sewing machine, thread.

Just an FYI: if you enjoy working with Core'dinations cardstock I would highly recommend picking up a Heidi Swapp edge distresser. In the card above, I used it along the edge of the Vanilla Cream cardstock. Also, a Crop-a-Dile can easily punch a hole in the top of your edge distresser and then you can hang it off your craft bag or tote so you don't lose it (sounds like advice from a woman who lost hers and had to buy a new one, right?).

3 comments:

  1. i would DITTO that comment with the HS distresser! i think i should use my Crop-a-dile and make a hole punch to keep it around my neck i use it so much.

    love your card. adorable. that cherry is so cute! did you need my addy for a belated b-day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMMMY - I love cupcakes (with lots of icing) I need to be like you and make fat free paper ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Sarah! Love it!

    ReplyDelete