Thursday, March 18, 2010

Traffic jam

When I was a kid I had braces on my teeth. I basically had the equivalent of a traffic jam of teeth coming in from every direction. The dentist actually had to tow away four teeth before my braces went on in order to make room.
Like mother, like son.
I am now preparing my son for the world of braces. He still has a few years to go before the braces will go on but we want him ready and enthusiastic about the process.
So, I created this layout. I will also show him a photo of my teeth at the same age.


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Core Impressions Jillibean Soup collection), Jillibean Soup printed kraft paper, kraft paper, cardstock stickers, corrugated alphas, and twine, Brother labeller and tape, Stampin' Up binder punch, EK Success small circle punch, Creative Memories circle cutter, We R' Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, 3L layering taper, and Making Memories sanding block.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love your page! Wish I had thought of doing something like this with my daughter. Out of 4 I only had one to need braces so feel pretty lucky!

    ReplyDelete