Friday, July 23, 2010

Chicago or bust!

Well, my bag is packed. My projects are done. I am hitting the hay and waking up at 4am in order to catch my 6:37am flight. Chicago is one of my favourite cities to visit and the fact that CHA is going on is just the cherry on top! In the words of Marci Lambert, "it's like going to the land of our people." Paper crafters. People that understand my love of beautiful papers and glues that really work.
When I get back I will load up some of the projects that I made for the show and try and take some photos while I am there as well.
By the way, the registration for the CreativFestival is starting soon. It's an awesome event that is taking place in Toronto, ON, from October 22-24, 2010. I am teaching a class for Scrapbook & Cards Today on Saturday, October 23, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm. For more information be sure to visit: http://www.csnf.com/ and follow the link for the Fall Show 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was going to because I so understand the thought of being with "my people"! Enjoy and give us a report.

    ReplyDelete