Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friggin' cute puppy pics!

The past few days have been just a tad busy.
I arrived home from Chicago (CHA) on Thursday night at about 11pm. CHA was a blast and I wish I had a bunch of photos but the Core'dinations' booth was so busy that I didn't have time to even get my camera out.
On Friday morning we drove four hours (there and back) to pick up our brand new puppy, Sorella. She is just about 7 weeks old and has already been keeping us up through the night like a brand new baby.
Here she is ready to head for home from the breeder's:

Here she is in the arms of her new daddy:

And here she is in our backyard...trying to hide in the grass that needs cutting:


And, finally, Sorella sleeping beside Ema's little house in the backyard:

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! She's so cute! We just got a new puppy this week, too- a 10 week old Basset Hound we named Bella. Yes, it's like having a newborn baby in the house again. I am so tired today. She's a lot of fun, though, and the girls love playing with her and make sure to tell her goodnight before going to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Those pictures are the cutest! Congratulations on your new addition, and I hope she starts to sleep through the night for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new puppy Sarah. She is absolutely adorable!!! cutest pics!!

    ReplyDelete