- Stacy Julian yellow embossed paper (9 bookmarks per sheet)
- 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" piece of Snowflake white cardstock
- 3" x 6" piece of Marine blue cardstock (8 per sheet)
- two half-punched flowers (two sizes) from Cottage Porch Whitewash cardstock (EK Success punches used)
- one scalloped circle from Danelion yellow cardstock (EK Success punch used)
- one circle from Autumn Vintage cardstock (EK Success punch used)
- one punched butterfly from Ruby Vintage cardstock (Marvy embossing punch used)
- one punched small heart from Ruby Vintage cardstock (EK Success punched used)
- sanding block or sand paper
- layering tape (for behind butterfly wings and small cloud)
1. Trim pre-embossed text box to measure 2 1/2" x 4". Sand text to reveal coordinating coloured core.
2. Sand edge of clouds, butterfly, and edge of Danelion yellow circle.
3. Assemble as shown above, being sure to adhere layering tape behind small cloud and butterfly wings. Fold up wings gently to prevent bookmark from falling into the book.