Sunday, February 13, 2011

36 quick and easy Valentines....done!

This year, in order to save a little bit of time, I used PrintMaster Gold to create some quick and easy Valentines for Ema to give to her friends and teachers.
PrintMaster Gold is a program that a dear friend bought for me when I finished teacher's college....some 15 years ago. It offers templates for calendars, newsletters, brochures, letterhead, and, in this case, business cards. I used the "Business Card" feature to create 10 Valentines per sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" kraft paper. The finished size is then 2" x 3 1/2" and I punched a hole in the top left corner in order to string the ribbon through. Ema punched two "funky" Fiskars hearts out of Core'dinations Snowflake white cardstock and Jenni Bowlin Poinsettia Posies Core Impressions cardstock.
I then loaded each organza bag with three Hersey Kisses. The organza bags were 12 for $1.39 at my local Len's Mills store.
And....done!
P.S. Ema included an "X" and "O" after her name. So, no, I haven't got a daughter named Emaxo. ;0)
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstocks and Sand-It Gadget tool, Jillibean Soup kraft paper, Fiskars funky heart punches and layering tape, We R' Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile hole punch, PrintMaster Gold business card program, Wilton organza sachets, EK Success black marker, Font: Mason, other: Hersey Kisses (3 per bag).

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! How perfect is that great, red, embossed cardstock for such a cute little project.

    ReplyDelete