Sunday, February 6, 2011

Early spring? Sounds good!

This past week the groundhogs (several of them....so it must be true!) prophetized that an early spring is on its way. Sounds good to me, especially since almost another foot of snow fell last night in our area.
I made these four butterflies this past Wednesday afternoon when we were home due to a Snow Day. I found the unpainted wooden butterfly clothes pegs with magnets on the back at Len's Mills Store in Woodstock, ON. I traced the butterflies onto new Blossom Soup patterned paper by Jillibean Soup. I hand cut them smaller by about 1/4". I then painted the wood with some Making Memories paint.
Ema has claimed them all for her room.
Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper and diecuts, Making Memories paint, Fiskars layering tape, Helmar craft glue, other: wooden butterfly clothes pegs (Len's Mills Stores).

4 comments:

  1. would you happen to have the package the clothes pegs came in? I would love to know the manafacture so that I might find them somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - Maybe we could do a make 'n take with them??? I gotta think "SCRAPFEST" now.

    ReplyDelete