Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dang you, Paula Gilarde

So I have been tagged.
Paula tagged me this morning.
Here are the rules of this tag:

1. Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.

2. Load the picture onto your blog.

3. Tag three people to play. Remember, if you are tagged on another blog, we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.
WARNING: This photo is true to the rules. My morning involved rolling out of bed, heading to the kitchen to make Craig and me a protein shake with blueberries and bananas, brewing a pot of coffee and heading to the computer. I think I may have some blueberries in my front teeth. Again, dang you, Paula and your tagging.
If you feel you are lookin' finer than this, drop me an email and I will tag you. Rules are made to be broken.

6 comments:

  1. What a sport! I don't know if I could of payed along! Just found your blog! WOW - what inspiration! I will be visiting daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look HOT Sarah! What are you complaining about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the pic...especially the blueberry in your teeth. Sadly enough, I don't have the "morning routine" to blame for my food laden chops! lol! Just found your blog and wanted you to know I thoroughly enjoyed lurking around. I will be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You effing crack me up like no other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you know you are supposed to take off running so you DON'T get tagged???? Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty good for a blueberry teeth picture.

    ReplyDelete