Monday, January 24, 2011

CHA-bound layout

Here's a layout that I made for Core'dinations for their booth at winter CHA. It features the Core Impressions Collections from Cosmo Cricket. I also used some Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious chipboard. Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Core Impressions and Core Essentials) and Sand It Gadget sanding block, Cosmo Cricket chipboard, Quickutz letter dies, Helmar layering tape, Stampin' Up! binder punch, Font: Mason, other: sewing machine and thread.

Reminder, if you haven't already, be sure to enter the Tim Holtz/Ranger giveaway. Core'dinations and Tim Holtz/Ranger have teamed up for two great collection sets. Scroll down for the entry. Please note: This contest is only open to US and Canadian residents.

5 comments:

  1. Perfect for CHA! Eye catching, clean graphic design! Awesome! Thanks for showing it off on your blog...since I'm not going to see it at CHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    Have a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo...
    I really wish I could go to winter CHA and not just my cutting and pasting. Summer CHA is a go though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,
    Sorry that you won't be at CHA this time! I've got to attend there for my friends store, hehe;)
    I love those core'dinations and I'll make sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete