Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snow flaky - did you miss it?

In this month's issue of ScrapStreet Magazine (January 2011) they published my "Snow Flaky" layout. I had to pull the image from my blog several months ago but thought I would be inspiring for you for a winter layout. Be sure to check out the other two layouts that they selected for being "Snow Creative".
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper, printed kraft paper, Cool Beans buttons, twine corrugated alphas, cardstock stickers and Sugar Pick pins, Maya Road chipboard, Queen & Co. pearls, Making Memories paint, Quickutz letter dies, Xyron sticker maker, Stampin' Up! binder punch, EK Success circle punch, Making Memories sanding block, Helmar layering tape, Font: Mason and other: sewing machine and thread. This layout is based on a sketch by PageMaps from the fall 2010 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today.

1 comment:

  1. Totally love those colors! Cute page!

    X♥X♥X♥,
    Wendy

    http://lotofnothinandalittlesomethin.blogspot.com/ - My Personal Blog ♥
    http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Business Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete