Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boxes, boxes and more boxes

Our house is almost packed up now. We move this weekend.
I was in Toronto, ON, last Friday for the CreativFestival and I had a fleeting thought as I arrived. I was carrying a box filled with supplies for the class and make and takes that I was teaching. I noticed that it was labeled "Kitchen Goods" on the side. Luckily it was labeled by the previous owners of the box and my supplies were inside.
I have a quick little project to share today. It appeared on the Jillibean Soup blog last week but I haven't had time to post it here.
All you need is small kraft paper bags, a border punch, a Hallowe'en stamp set and some Jillibean Soup.


Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper, Hampton Art stamps (pumpkin, Happy Halloween), Tsukineko ink, Stampin' Up binder punch and scalloped border punch, other: foam layering tape, kraft bags.

P.S. I had a SUPER time at CreativFestival! It was so nice to spend a day "in the land of my people."

P.P.S. If you happen to see this magazine, be sure to look inside for the Hodgkinson Christmas card made with Core'dinations cardstock. It's a card that features a picture of all four of us sitting in front of our house. We will have to get a new photo done for this year's card...in front of the new house.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute little bags Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bags - congrats on the mag :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, the movers for next door were here EARLY this morning and stuff is on the move. Great little treat bags and I loved last year's card and cn't wait for this year's.

    ReplyDelete