Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, my Canadian pals

It's Thanksgiving here today in Canada. Sadly, there was no turkey for the Hodgkinson family this year. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I can't find my turkey roasting pan. My kitchen looks like this right now:


I did, however, make a card. It appeared on the Jillibean Soup blog today. I love how it turned out.



Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper, kraft A2 card and stamp (Give Thanks), Tsukineko ink, Coloring Book image of turkey (http://sunniebunniezz.com/activities/thakcbk03.htm), Font: Teletype (inside sentiment), other: sewing machine, thread, foam layering tape, and googly eye.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is the cutest card ever!! So creative. :) I'm on turkey overdose right now. Can't move.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the turkey card - awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute card and my son and his family just moved so that is a sight that I recognize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Fun card!! Despite having had no turkey, I hope you still had a great Thanksgiving! Turkey is overrated anyway...we ate Cornish hens instead.
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Sarah! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha! love the paper pieced turkey and the sentiment inside... another fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that card is so cute! all those boxes...that is a bummer. take out turkey?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! Love that turket!

    ReplyDelete