Thursday, February 25, 2010

For Matt's new room

It's been four months since we moved into our new house and I was looking for something for Matt's new room to help him stay organized. He's 8. Organization is something he is working on.
  1. I dropped into my local Home Depot and found a 12" x 24" metal sheet and some pretty cool looking clamp hooks.

  2. With my handy-dandy Crop-a-Dile by We R' Memory Keepers, I punched a couple of holes in the top and began decorating it.

  3. I embossed and sanded some Core'dinations' French Roast brown cardstock and lightly sanded it to reveal the light brown core (a very close match to kraft paper).

  4. Jillibean Soup has just come out with a great line of products - New England Chowder. My EK Success circle punch did a nice job of punching out the cards and then I mounted them onto magnets. I also used Jillibean Soup white corrugated alphas to add "Matt".
Matt's Message Board


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper and corrugated alphas (white), Work Savers/Home Depot steel sheet metal (22 gauge - 12" x 24"), Mibro anchor shackles/Home Depot (1/4" and 1/2"), Sizzix texture plate and embossing machine, Making Memories sanding block, Elmer's magnets, EK Success circle punch, We R' Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile, 3L layering tape (behind "matt"), other: sheet magents (for large signs).

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah you are so clever girl!! What a cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is fabulous! you are so clever - does it help?

    ReplyDelete