Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some CHA cards

For winter CHA in Anaheim a few weeks ago I was asked to create three cards using a new line of paper by Jillibean Soup. The line is called Chicken Noodle Soup and I think they assigned it to me since I live in the dairy capital of Canada. Moo.


Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper, stamp, kraft and journaling spot, Tsukineko ink, 3L layering tape, Stampin' Up! heart punch, Epson presentation paper for stamping, other: sewing machine, thread.

Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper, letter stickers, kraft, and twine, Xyron Sticker Maker (to adhere twine), We R' Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Font: Mason.

Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper, twine, kraft and cardstock sticker, 3L layering tape, Creative Memories oval shape cutter, Xyron Sticker Maker (to adhere twine).

4 comments:

  1. Cuteness! You make the best cards. Oink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper line. That is such a great card...too darn cute.
    hugs,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'oink?' card! Well, all of them are very fun and the papers/stamps look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work!! These are so cute! The OINK card is my favorite...so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete