Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
I used the random number generator thingy and here's what it said:

True Random Number Generator
Result: 16

That means the winner of the two packs of Core'dinations and the five sheets of brand spankin' new Core Impressions is....

little_empresssu said...
Those are super cute Valentine's day cards! And a nice giveaway too.
Wendy
Wendy, if you can please drop me an email at: thehodgees@yahoo.ca and let me know your shipping address that would be swell. I will also need you to check out the new Core Impression collection packs and let me know what five sheets you would like to have as well. You will need to travel to http://www.coredinations.com/ and then click on "Products" and then "Collection Packs".

1 comment: