Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The best four letter word ever

This red four letter word went up on our front yard last night. Phew! Although we won't be moving until October it's nice to know that everything is sorted out.

Now, I had good intentions. I had four mini-albums all planned in my head for my kids' teachers. Matt has two teachers (one in the AM, one in the PM) and Ema has a teacher and an educational assistant. I wanted to make them all a little album. It didn't happen. Instead I came up with Plan B. Plan B was started this morning at 4am and I just finished the gifts about 15 minutes ago. Four sets of four cards. I just need to run out and buy some more envelopes this morning and we are all ready for the last day of school...which is tomorrow.
Tomorrow is also the day that the summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today comes out. One more sleep!




































Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned kraft, kraft and twine, Stampin' Up! stamp set (Comfort Food), Uniball white pen, Tsukineko ink, Clearsnap Smooth (red), EK Success marker (brown), other: foam layering tape.

5 comments:

  1. Donut be sad... Milk it.... Loaf You.... Pop on by... I love these little stamps! But I love the four letter word better ~ SOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Are those cards ever cute! I so love how wonderfully those papers worked for them. Cool on the sale too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ you sold it! i am so psyched for you guys. i know what this means for your family.

    I love cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the stamps!!! Great cards! And super congrats on selling your house!

    ReplyDelete