Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let the summer holidays begin!

The school year is officially over here in Ontario.
On Wednesday night I was up until 2am putting the finishing touches on my last two teacher gifts. I made two mini-albums for two dear teacher friends of mine. I have been working this past year as a kindergarten Phys. Ed. teacher. I have thoroughly enjoyed it!







The two classes that I teach both have wonderful homeroom teachers. One of them is leaving our school this year so I really wanted to make him something special to help him remember his kids.
I took each class to the gym with a huge piece of paper and marker. We made a list from A to Z of all the fun action words we could think of. I then took pictures of three students at a time, being sure to get all class members into the book.
We presented the books to their teachers on the last day of school - Thursday. I added two more additional worn grid paper so that each student could add their name in their very best printing. Both teachers loved their presents.
*Please note: The photos of the students have been blurred slightly for privacy reasons.*

Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper, twine and printed twill, Scenic Route worn grid paper, Core'dinations cardstock (Black Magic - Abracadabra), Bazzill brad, Basic Grey chipboard letter (for sanding over), Making Memories paint, We R' Memory Keepers chipboard album and page protectors, Font: Another Typewriter, other: sand paper.

2 comments: